Monday, July 19, 2010

Docking Up

I know anyone who has read my blog now realizes that I have not updated in quite some time with any frequency.  Suffice it to say, I am docking up for a little while.  With a new kid on the way and just a general lack of hardcore gaming drive, I find it better for me to just dock up for a little while.

This is not permanent and I will be back but right now, my warp drives for the game are flickering out.  There will be a renewed spirit when I get back as I am finishing out my training for a carrier before I cancel.  I think my lack of interest is my lack of ability to generate good income without spending countless hours grinding it out. 

Thank you for reading if you ever have and hopefully when I return in a few months I'll have a renewed vigor to write, write, write.