Saturday, April 24, 2010

Changes

We gotta make a change...
It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes.
Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live
and let's change the way we treat each other.
You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do
what we gotta do, to survive.

-Tupac, "Changes"

A life lived in 0.0.  As per my title of my brand new blog, I have lived out of POS for the past few months.  It was exciting...until the "Blob of Lag" attacks your fleet.  It even managed to prevent me from getting on KM's in many fights.

Tupac says it best, "We gotta make a change...".  Here I am, making that change.

You may be asking, "What change are you making Nar Lee?"

Well, I don't even know myself but it will involve smaller fleet fights (o7 600 man battles) and hello yarr....or merc work....or carebearing....or....???