Sunday, April 25, 2010

Enter LowSec(x)

ex·hil·a·rate:

1.  to enliven; invigorate; stimulate: The cold weather exhilarated the walkers.
2.  to make cheerful or merry. 

One way to describe my new life in low sec is to use the word above.  It also is a great description of finding 320 million isk worth of Zydrine hiding in an alts hangar.  That find was just the find I needed to start my new career as a yarr loving zealot of pew pew.

I just recently joined Monolithic. which is a small group of talented low sec dwellers.  The first day was filled with extremely exciting logistics of moving my meager supply of ships to my new home.  When I did get finished, I was able to join a small gang and quickly get a kill to solidify my new life.  I foresee great things happening here and I couldn't be more happy with the choice of corporation.  An old buddy of mine, DefJam101, was the one who convinced me to join him there.  

I'm going to shamelessly steal a quote from his deity, Bill Paxton:  I'm ready man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State-of-the-badass-art!