Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Logistical Woes

Buy Ships.
Contract Ships.
???
No ships delivered.

I don't know what is going down but I am having complete crap luck at getting things shipped out to our home base.  It is frustrating to miss out on gangs because of a new gang setup in which your ships can't keep up (thank you trimarks!).  Being new to the corp, I hope that this isn't reflecting poorly on myself when I come up for review to see if I make the cut.  Hopefully my 80%+ efficiency will help.

Don't get it twisted, I love anyone who runs logistics and gets gear moved.  Many people couldn't function without the things they do.  It is one of those feelings that you get when you don't have control over something and are utterly dependent on other people.  When things don't happen you just feel helpless.