Tuesday, May 25, 2010

True Heroes of Eve

Jimer Lins of Noir. over at Declarations of War has helped create some very entertaining eve-related material.  One of his most recent parodies being that of Clik Lok based off Tik Tok by Ke$ha was very entertaining.  I wanted to direct you to two other parodies titled True Heroes of Eve.  Some of you probably understand exactly what it is just based off of that.  For those that don't, please go visit the site and see for yourself the genius that is Jimer Lins.

The True Heroes of Eve title itself made me think of some positions in roaming gangs that I felt could be considered a True Hero.  I will be making some posts about these positions in the near future.  I don't have a lot of time to write them tonight or in the next few days as real life takes over.  I want to do them justice and have some nice posts about them.  You can expect a post on Probing Scouts and Good FC's just to name a few.

*edit*
I read this post again and thought that my comments about writing about some other True Heroes could be misconstrued.  I was taking the words literally and want to write about people that are usualy very important to successful PvP.  I do not want to rip Jimer Lins off and make my own True Heroes parodies.  I just want to give props to certain positions in a gang.  Hope that clears this up :)