Wednesday, May 26, 2010

OMG::Overwhelmed, Muttering, Gasping

I have never really been big on getting into parts of EvE that are fairly technical and require a lot of thinking.  I'm not one to get enjoyment out of playing the market as a trader or being a top of the line mass producer of everything under the sun.  It just doesn't quite bring enjoyment out of the game for me. 

I really do envy the people that are able to do these things with ease.  The launch of Planetary Interaction is very enticing and I do want to get involved.  I started reading up on it not too long ago and I about had a heart attack I felt so overwhelmed.  I want to get into it so I am gonig to make a concerted effort to do so.  I will still be PvP'ing as I just restocked my hangar and hopefully don't have terrible roams but I need to grow my wallet so I can actually get started with PI.  I will never be at the point to get to Tier 3 or 4 production.  It just seems too complicated.  I can't tell the future though.

I will definately be using Eve University's wiki on PI to get me started.  I feel a little trepidation as I venture into this but it is not going to be my whole new life, just something on the side to get deeper into the game...and hopefully fund my PvP some more!

Also, the CSM5 results were released.



CONGRATULATIONS MYNXEE!!
CONGRATULATIONS MYNXEE!!
CONGRATULATIONS MYNXEE!!
CONGRATULATIONS MYNXEE!!